These are just a few of my most deeply felt learning's.


My view of culture has expanded. Culture is not just someones race or religion, it can be anything, such as how often they see their family, what foods a family eats, and the way you greet someone. I am much more aware of the fact that everyone has their own unique culture and we must respect this.



Learning about the unintended consequences of our actions was meaningful for me. I now am able to examine my intended consequences and expand my thinking to the unintended also. Also, I learned a great deal about how consequences do not always have to be a bad thing, there are also good consequences.

My long term goal is to work on a project that involves making education more equitable.

My farewell message for Dr. Tammy Shephard is a big THANK YOU!!!! You were my instructor in my last two classes and I appreciate all of your insight. I saved many of the links that you posted in the discussions. I thank you for that.
My farewell message and wishes for all of my colleagues is that you go for your dreams and you accomplish all that you dream of. Some of my colleagues have been in the majority of my classes and I thank you for your support.
Marla,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for all your contributions throughout this class. I wish you much success in the future. God bless!!
Marla, I have taken many of the same things away from our course as you have. It has been interesting to learn more about what culture means and how it is different for every individual. It has been a pleasure to work with you in almost all of our classes. It always put me at ease, seeing your name at the beginning of our classes. I have enoyed reading your blog and discussion posts along with your responses to my posts. Your insights have helped me to see concepts in a whole new way. I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do!
ReplyDelete