My
is that when I work with children and families who come from diverse backgrounds that I can make an impact in their lives. I will use what I have learned about anti-bias education and my own biases and continue to be open-minded and constantly exploring new ways to work with diverse families.
is that when I work with children and families who come from diverse backgrounds that I can make an impact in their lives. I will use what I have learned about anti-bias education and my own biases and continue to be open-minded and constantly exploring new ways to work with diverse families.My
for the early childhood fieldrelated to issues of diversity, equity, and social justice is for all individuals who are in this field to understand the importance of an anti-bias education. I think it is important for every professional in this field to understand that children need to learn about people who are different from themselves and children who are different need to know they are just as important as anyone else.
I would like to say
to my colleagues for their support during this course. We shared personal information and I always felt comfortable being able to share personal stories about myself. This helped me to develop both personally and professionally. I appreciated my colleagues input and their honesty about personal details about their lives. Also, thank you to Dr. Ferrari for your openness and honesty during this course. I have learned a great deal from you.
to my colleagues for their support during this course. We shared personal information and I always felt comfortable being able to share personal stories about myself. This helped me to develop both personally and professionally. I appreciated my colleagues input and their honesty about personal details about their lives. Also, thank you to Dr. Ferrari for your openness and honesty during this course. I have learned a great deal from you.
Marla,
ReplyDeleteI have really enjoyed your post, encouragement and thoughts during this course. Last week on my discussion you mentioned how we had a similar background. I found comfort in our similarity, a comfort I needed that week. I would like to thank you for that. I hope we get to work more together in our future courses and I hope you achieve all your goals. Great post!
Marla,
ReplyDeleteI love your creativity, this has been an exciting journey and I am happy to have experienced it with you! Week after week I believe we all have grown and I know we will be successful in our careers. Best Wishes!
Heather
Marla,
ReplyDeleteSuch a creative post!I have enjoyed learning with you and from you and wish you the best of luck in your future classes.